GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Tow-away Trucks From New Manufacture
TOW AWAY TRUCKS
TOW-AWAY VEHICLES (new)
· Super-structure STUCKART, fixed plateau FP-S 3000
· Size approx. 5 x 2,30 m
· Technical load-bearing capacity 3 t.
· Nominal load bearing capacity dependent on chassis
· Auxillary frame
· Platform in segment style, with very good edge
· Alloy step on edge
· Screw fixed front grip with 2 handles
· Ecological hollow with 2 outlets and plastic screwing in front
· 1 rope reel with 3 socket places on platform
· 2 wings
· Hydraulic winch below plateau , tensile force 3,5 t.
· Galvanized rope opening with 24 m long cable
· Oil tank with filter, hydraulic pipes, wiring and screw fixing with energy chain
· Plastic control box, lockable by sensible control block
· 1 plastic tool box, lockable
· 2 galvanized wheel stoppers
· 2 supports for rear lights on the plastic boxes
· Platform sandblasted and primed
· Plateau surface fully sandblast
· Paint : Platform below grey
- Plateau edge and front handle RAL-coloured
· Hydraulic pump
· Auxillary frame for loading crane from 10 m/t
· Loading crane HMK 110 Ta3 11 m / 1 t
- for 2,60 m lift force 4,150 t
- for 4,40 m lift forc e 2,420 t
- for 6,20 m lift force 1,680 t
- for 8,00 m lift force 1,300 t
· 1 Rigger
· 4 Grab-buckets (to lift the cars)
· Lift frame moves hydraulically
· Technical load-bearing capacity 2 t
· Coupling device golf-ball
· Fluorescent beam on support
· 2 spots on support or plateau handle
· Bin with fixation
· 6 Extra fixing eyes on plateau
· 4 Belts with
· Can be delivered with the following makes:
- ATEGO 815
- MITSUBISHI CANTER 75
- RENAULT MIDLUM
- MAN 8.150 BB
- IVECO 75 E 15
Delivery : 4 to 6 weeks after
order confirmation & down payment.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PREXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER AKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL OWNER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by General
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Corp.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Corp..
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Corp.
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an
export license issued by exporting country's authorities