GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8770 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Stallion Truck 4x4 B6
stallion truck 4x4 b6
From new manufacture
Armored European Level B6
Specifications of Armor & Vehicle Alterations
· Six sided armoring of passenger cabin to give maximum protection against 7.62 x 51mm & 5.56 x 45mm
· A, B & C pillars are protected with armor along with the firewall. This adds structural rigidity to the overall vehicle; ballistic steel is installed on the floor this will provide same protect as the sides and against simultaneous detonation of 2xDM51 splinter hand grenades.
· All doors are fitted with overlap system and antispall guard which provides maximum strength retention to prevent penetration through door posts & pillars.
· Vehicles armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. This process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
· The glass is installed using ballistic grade steel frame for added protection which gives extra support to help prevent cracks & fractures. This also provides added protection for these potentially weak areas.
· The hinges are bolted directly onto the armor through the pillars & the doors to prevent stress on the hinges and the internal panels which otherwise will lead to cracking under the extra weight.
· Flat glass, PVB/polycarbonate laminate 6.2kgs./sq.ft(13.7lbs/sq.ft) – Thickness is 39mm (Replaces all OEM glass).
· Glass is manufactured under strictly controlled conditions, using only the highest grade materials.
· Anti-Spall shield protects against glass splinters, chemical attacks. Autoclave temperature allows the polycarbonate to lose its memory to prevent delaminating & internal stress. The glass also provides multi hit protection.
· The ballistic performance of bullet resistance glass can be diminished when the glass is exposed to high temperatures; Solar Plus ensures total ballistic resistance performance for a longer period of time.
· Glass is tested in accordance with EN 1522 & EN 1063 European Level B6 – NIJ Level III
Ballistic Protection Level Details
(Please refer to Class VR6 for this vehicle)
Standard Vehicle Features
· Seating for four persons (including the driver)
· Fuel tank & water separator encased with ballistic steel to protect against explosive projectiles.
· All doors are fitted with heavy duty webbed door straps to prevent fouling.
· Battery is protected within an armored box in the engine compartment.
· Exhaust protection installed to prevent foreign objects being inserted.
· Three gun ports are installed, one facing the rear, one on the L/H side and one on the R/H side.
· Ballistic radiator & lower engine protection is bolted to the underside of the vehicle
· Heavy duty rear cabin suspension installed to compensate for additional weight.
· Heavy duty lifting rams are installed on the L/H & R/H side of the cabin.
· Escape hatch installed in roof.
· Split front windscreen
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an
export license issued by exporting country's authorities