GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Armored Hummer H2
ARMORED HUMMER H2
|Engine, Fuel Type:||6.2L Vortec V8 SFI 393 hp @ 5,700 rpm / 415 lb-ft torque @ 4,300 rpm|
|Transmission:||6 speed Hydra-Matic 6L80 automatic|
|Wheels/Tires:||17” polished aluminum wheels - LT315/70/R17 A/T tires|
|Brakes:||4 wheel discs, dual piston calipers, ABS|
|Drive Configuration:||Two-speed electronically controlled full-time AWD|
|Seats:||5 passenger, premium leather seating|
|Dimensions:||Length: 203.5”, width: 81.2”, height:79.2”|
|Curb weight:||6,614 lbs|
|Fuel Capacity:||32 gallons|
Armor Conversion Modifications / Alterations
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and verticals) to provide protection against 7.62x51mm M80 NATO Ball ammunition, in accordance with CEN Level BR6, at zero degree obliquity angles.
- Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
-Ballistic steel interior frame provides overlap and backup protection for the large-surface principal impact areas such as the doors and windows. All door/window openings are overlapped.
- Vehicle armoring constructed in such a way as to ensure that a projectile following a linear or angled path shall not enter the vehicle’s interior without contacting the armor material. In addition to this, the possibility of a projectile entering the vehicle’s interior due to a ricochet from the armor shall also be minimized.
- A combination of glass, polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded together using the latest
technology, producing one of the finest transparent armors available while incorporating the following qualities:
- Glass thickness: 39mm.
- Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass
- Multiple impact protection, Finest optical quality
- No de-lamination, no discoloration from UV rays
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized or modified and re-installed wherever possible to obtain as close to an original look as possible.
- Minor interior appearance modifications are implemented to ensure the maximum ballistic coverage.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional weight of the armored door.
- Reinforced door hinges to support the additional weight of the armor.
- Heavy-duty door travel retainers
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- Any additional (optional) electric equipment installed on the vehicle shall be individually fused; all wires are loomed and clearly marked, as required by vehicle safety standards.
Standard Security Features and Accessories
- Hutchinson runflat devices fitted in all vehicles’ tires, including spare.
- Operable windows (2)
- Steel-case fuel tank protection
- Vehicle battery and ECM armor protection, engine bay flank armoring
- Door frame/glass frame overlaps
- Reinforced door hinges, designed for extended longevity and easy maintenance
- Reinforced door pillars and posts
- Suspension components are reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle.
- All manuals and written information provided by vehicle manufacturer is included with the vehicle.
Base Vehicle and Post-Conversion Weights
Armored vehicle weight: 3,775kg
* The weight of armored vehicle may vary due to optional equipment installed or design changes requested by the client.
The exact weight of the vehicle is available after the construction process is complete.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.